Above cover was sent from Hessisch Lichtenau dated 21.12.11 and arrived in 18.104.22.168 years ago, on 17 December 1961, inaugurated the new Kaiser-Wilhelm Memorial Church. The first church on this site was largely destroyed in 1943. From an architectural competition was the 1957 draft by Prof. Egon Eiermann emerged victorious. The coexistence of old and new one of the most outstanding testimonies of the church building was built in the 20th Century, a monument to freedom, which was very surprising to the world famous city icon. The new church and bell tower are characterized by their clear language of form, but especially by the most intense blue glass. The glass walls were of the French glass artist Gabriel Loire of Chartres, designed and executed in a technique developed by him. In the broken edges of the glass, the sunlight breaks down in many ways and bring the walls in ever new places to sparkle. One million people from around the world visit every year, this building, looking here and meditation and silence envelop the magic of the blue light inside the church. Thank you, Martin.